Inca Jungle 4 Days 3 Nights with Return by Bus
From: $ 205
You have more days, you like adventure the Inca Trail is the best trek in South America check availability
1DAY 1: CUSCO - BIKE - SANTA MARIA - PISPITAYOC
We will pick you up from your hostel at 05:30 am and then start our tour of the Inca jungle tour to Machu Picchu for approximately 3 1/2 hours passing through different micro climates and beautiful landscapes along the Sacred Valley of the Incas, that way to the highest point Abra Málaga (4350 masl).
This is the starting point that was chosen to make the bike descent of approximately 3 hours.
At the time of the descent by bicycle we will pass through different ecosystems that characterize the Andes and the jungle, this activity concludes in the town of Huamanmarka, where we will take our lunch. After lunch our trip continues to Santa Maria, where there is the possibility that passengers can do this adventure sport (optional boating) of 2 hours on the Urubamba River at a height of 1200 m.a.s.l.
At the end of this adventure we will return to take our mobility to go to the San Pablo sector where we will begin our walk for 1 hour until we reach our logde where we will spend our first night.
2DAY 2: PISPITAYOC - THERMAL BATHS - SANTA TERESA - Walk
This day we will wake up 07:00 am to enjoy a good organic breakfast.
This day we will start with a walk in the jungle observing different varieties of plants and birds of the area such as orchids, local fruits, coca leaf, cocoa, orange, etc. reaching an altitude of 1720 m.a.s.l. Throughout this hike we will make part of the Inca trail of approximately 1½ to the top of the jungle with its fantastic panoramic views.
We will arrive at the village of Quellomayo where we will enjoy a delicious lunch. Then we continue with our trip until we reach the thermal baths of Santa Teresa (Cocal May) in this place we will have approximately 2:30 hours to relax.
At sunset we continue with the walk to the town of Santa Teresa (40 minute walk time). Arrival to Santa Teresa and overnight.
3DAY 3: SANTA TERESA - HIDROELÉCTRICA –AGUAS CALIENTES (OPTIONAL TIROLESA)
Today we will wake up very early to have a delicious breakfast and continue with the trek, prior to this trekking our guide will give us the option of taking this adventure sport (Zip Line or Canopi, optional Tour), in case of not taking this option we will continue our trips until we reach hydroelectric, control place and lunch for the group.
After our rest we continue the walk until we reach the town of hot waters (Machu Picchu) (Dinner and overnight).
4DAY 4: VISIT OF THE CITY OF INCA MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Finally the day expected for all of us, unlike the other days, this day we will wake up at 04:00 am, to undertake the trek to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in order to observe the sunrise. The ascent takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Once we are in the archaeological park our guide will give us a guided information of 2 hours and we will visit the most important places of the Sanctuary such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows, the Royal Cemeteries and much more. Then they will have free time to continue exploring, take their best photographs and enjoy the landscape around us. Average of 11:30 am you have to be walking down towards the average hydroelectric road 3 Hours there will be waiting for our transport who will return us to Cusco.
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
- Sneakers or hiking shoes.
- Sun block.
- Fly repellents.
- Lightweight backpack
- Appropriate clothing / Rain poncho.
- Money for your personal expenses.
IMPORTANT: What you should know before booking
- We need to know the exact arrival date and information of your accommodation in Cusco.
- Properly provide us with your personal information for INC reservations (Entrance to Machupicchu).
- Provide your whatsapp or email information to have communication.
- We recommend booking in advance (2 weeks) to guarantee dates.
- We are the only travel company in the city of Cusco that has a good reputation on the Internet (Real Testimonials on YouTube).
- Not always paying more means a good service, remember that on the internet there are commission agents who build their websites to make them profitable.
- We are a 100% Cusco company that operates the Cusco - hydroelectric - Cusco route see our licenses and permits.
- We guarantee the quality of service at the best price.
PRICES ARE PER PERSON AND EXPRESSED IN AMERICAN DOLLARS
Economic - package
|Adult Foreigner||$ 235.00 USD|
|Foreign Student||$ 215.00 USD|
|Andean Community Adult||$ 215.00 USD|
|Andean Community Student||$ 205.00 USD|
Package - Enhanced
|Adult Foreigner||$ 360.00 USD|
|Foreign Student||$ 340.00 USD|
|Andean Community Adult||$ 340.00 USD|
|Andean Community Student||$ 330.00 USD|
Package - Superior
|Adult Foreigner||$ 400.00 USD|
|Foreign Student||$ 380.00 USD|
|Andean Community Adult||$ 380.00 USD|
|Andean Community Student||$ 360.00 USD|
Student: Present a university card with a current physical year (Only under 25 years old, ISIC card, library card, electronic registration is NOT applicable)
If you are a student you have to send us your photo via WhatApps or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a student, it is valid only with a valid card and current year date and it must be the plasticized one, electronic or paper is not accepted and under 25 years of age.
- The Simple Accommodation is based on a double room, but if you want a private room it is more $ 10.00 USD.